A great deal on massage from the Wellness Academy.
- Choose 1 x 45 minute full body massage only €25 instead of €55 and get a second 30 minute massage absolutely free (to be used within 4 weeks)
- Choose 2 x 45 minute full body massages only €47.99 instead of €110 and get a third 60 minute massage absolutely free (to be used within 4 weeks)
About our treatments...
Lymphatic drainage massage
Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
Lymphatic drainage massage can have a beneficial effect on your general health. Because lymph is key to keeping your immune system working properly, improving the flow and drainage of lymph around the body is good for you in lots of ways.
Lymphatic drainage can:
- Reduce the chance of you suffering from minor colds and viruses; it helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness
- Help reduce water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can't flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers
Therapeutic Massage is a combination of Relaxation Massage and Remedial Massage to not only relax your whole body but at the same time, work through some of the muscle issues or “tight spots” you may be experiencing.
Massage therapy helps your body in numerous ways. Massage can relax muscle tissue, which may lead to decreased joint and nerve compression, increased joint and muscle range of motion. This commonly results in less pain and improved function.
Therapeutic massage benefits the following conditions:
- General Wellbeing
- High Blood Pressure
- Low Immunity
- Minor injuries
Sports massage was originally developed to help athletes prepare their bodies for optimal performance, recover after a big event, or function well during training. Sports massage emphasizes prevention and healing of injuries to the muscles and tendons.
But you don't have to be and athlete to benefit from sports massage. Sports massage is also good for people with injuries, chronic pain or restricted range of motion. The massage therapist generally concentrates on a specific problem area. Sore neck and shoulders, anyone? Sports massage is a type of Swedish massage that stimulates circulation of blood and lymph fluids. Some sports massage movements use trigger point therapy to break down adhesion (knots in the muscles) and increase range of motion.
Who is performing the massage?
At the Wellness Academy you have the experience and skills of a great team, of course you can choose if you happen to prefer male or female therapist
Laura with 20 yrs experience highly qualified therapist. Cheri and Michael each with over 10 yrs experience as qualified holistic therapist.
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- One voucher per person
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- Advance booking is essential on tel: 95166096
- Please have voucher details ready when booking
- Present printed voucher at the time of your visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Choose from 3 different massage styles
- Lymphatic / Therapeutic / Sports
- Receive additional complimentary massage
- Experienced qualified team of professionals
Griva Digeni 57
8220 Chloraka, Paphos t. 95166096
(This is opposite the Angelika Restaurant, near St George traffic lights)