SHIATSU - Japanese Massage / Therapy.
Shiatsu is a form of acupressure, a sister therapy to acupuncture.
Instead of needles, it uses gentle pressures, stretches and rotations to bring about beneficial effects through touch.
Shiatsu is suitable for people of all ages (also for children). The method is adapted to the individual needs and possibilities.
A Shiatsu treatment lasts between about 60-70 minutes and is practiced in comfortable clothing on your back, frontside or side position.
According to Japanese tradition, where life happens at ground level, Shiatsu is given on a comfortable futon, which lies on the floor.
Successfully applied Shiatsu will help for physically and mentally related symptoms such as:
- Tensions / anxiety or stress
- Restriction of the musculoskeletal system
- Lack of energy and mild depression
- Headache / migraine
- Circulatory problems
- Hyperactivity / restlessness
- Sleep disorders
- Digestive problems
- One voucher per person
- All services must be performed in one appointment
- Booking essential - call 97634470
- Please have voucher details ready when booking
- Present printed voucher at time of visit
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- Not valid with other offers
- SHIATSU - Japanese Massage / Therapy
- A Shiatsu treatment lasts between about 60-70 minutes
- Effective treatment for a wide range of physically and mentally related symptoms
- Shiatsu is given on a comfortable futon, which lies on the floor
1 . Review by Alex (Posted on 25/05/2017)
Price Value Quality