What Will You Learn?
The Card Making Business Diploma Course will equip the readers with all the knowledge, information, insight and tools that they need to start their own card making business.
Including, understanding the business, design and create cards for different occasions and create a portfolio, how to set up and market your business, legal aspects and affairs, and more – everything you need to know about this creative and lucrative business.
The Card Making Business Diploma Course begins by explaining what exactly is in a card, why cards are important, the different types of cards that are available and in use today, as well as the different mediums that cards are presented on.
The course then moves on to discussing how an individual can get started, in terms of setting goals, choosing a niche, choosing materials, marketing the products, as well as ensuring quality control. From here the course focuses on the different skills that go into making a card, such as making and using stamps and inks, embossing, decoupage, paper crafting, making boxes and envelopes and determining how to position flowers and other add-ons onto the cards.
Students learn how to develop his or her portfolio, and covers topics such as eye-catching designs and their importance, the right way of marketing and the need to keep a record of all the individuals who have received the portfolio and provided feedback on the designs of the cards.
You will look at business matters, such as the pricing of the products, how to sell them, how to market them, and the importance of organisational skills for the card making business. The legal aspects and affairs that an individual thinking of starting a card-making business should be cognizant of.
We look at how to sell on the popular online retail sites, Etsy and Amazon, how a card making business should go about building its customer base and what kind of promotional offers can be provided, without going into a loss.
Module 1: What’s in a Card?
Module 2: Starting Your Own Card Making Business
Module 3: The Skills of Card Making
Module 4: Develop Your Profile
Module 5: Pricing Your Cards
Module 6: Legal Knowledge
Module 7: Card Making Business
Module 8: Marketing Your Card Making Business
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in the subject matter, as students will be guided through all the skills needed to make cards and a successful business. The course will also be of interest to existing crafters who may already know the basics and may already have produced cards for friends and family and want to create a business from these skills or those with the capital to invest in a business hiring crafters and designers to create the work but want to understand how to create a business around their output.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : email@example.com
To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- 8 Modules
- Certified Course
- Accredited Course
- Online study
- Tutor support
- No time limit for completing your course
- 150 hours of study
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you about 150 hours to complete working from home
- This is a Level 3 course and will give you 150 CPD (Continued Professional Development) points
- Upon successful completion you will receive two certificates. A certified diploma certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned on the course.
- This course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme