What Will You Learn?
This course examines how the arrangement of your environment and the orientation and placement of things in it affect the energy flow in your environment and therefore your personal energy flow.
The term feng shui is composed of two Chinese words: feng (wind) and shui (water). Wind and water are the two natural elements that flow, move, and circulate everywhere. They are also the most basic elements required for human survival. Their combination determines the climate, which in turn determines our food supply and affects our lifestyle, health, energy, and mood.
By using feng shui techniques, you can influence the energies around you to achieve life improvements. This helps you to achieve harmony with your surroundings.
Your personal energy flow affects how you think and act, how well you perform, and your level of success. It is based on the assumption that your surroundings affect your physical and mental health, your relationships, and your success. Originating from China, feng shui is thousands of years old.
The principle behind feng shui is that all objects (living and inanimate) contain qi (or chi). Qi is a form of energy that is the constantly moving and changing. The goal of feng shui is to keep qi flowing gently through your environment rather than running straight through it. If it becomes stuck or blocked, qi can have a negative effect on your environment.
A variety of tools can be used in feng shui including:
- Displaying art
- Plants and flowers
- Water features
- Wind sensitive objects such as wind chimes
- Mirrors and crystals
Module 1: Introduction to Feng Shui
Module 2: The Concepts Behind Feng Shui
Module 3: The Five Elements
Module 4: Drawing a Bagua Map of Your Home
Module 5: Beginning to Use Feng Shui
Module 6: Furniture, Colours and Symbolism
Module 7: Room-By-Room Tips
Module 8: Eight House Feng Shui
Module 9: Flying Star Feng Shui
Module 10: Feng Shui in Other Settings
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
Feng shui views the world holistically. All things and creatures are part of a natural order in an environment that is alive and ever changing. Each thing has an energetic value. This same energy flows through you – it’s you're what makes you alive and unique.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : email@example.com
To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you about 150 hours to complete working from home
- This is a Level 3 course and will give you 150 CPD (Continued Professional Development) points
- Upon successful completion you will receive two certificates. A certified diploma certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned on the course.
- This course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme.