Aromatherapists use the concentrated essences of plants to encourage the body back into a state of wellness.
Essential oils can be used to relax, to stimulate or uplift. This aromatherapy course will show you it is a valuable way to treat stress-related illness and set up your own practice as an aromatherapist.
The course is made up of two separate qualifications: The Aromatherapy Diploma and a certificate in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Explore the different systems of the body and the oils which affect its different parts.
- Study the history of aromatherapy. How the plant medicine of our ancestors was forgotten but has been re-found.
- Discover how to use aromatherapy to treat simple conditions
- Uncover the beauty secrets of essential oils affect the skin
- Learn how massage and lymphatic drainage techniques
- Gain the business requirements to run a successful aromatherapy practice
Who Would Benefit from the Course?
Many aromatherapists choose to focus on the beauty elements of their course and work in salons giving massage and facials. Others find the clinical element more interesting. Some work in hospices and hospitals giving support to ill patients. Many work with dementia patients in care homes to improve their cognition and giving additional support to their families. Some work as doulas helping babies come happily into the world. A large percentage of aromatherapists run businesses which are a melting pot of all of these elements.
The Aromatherapy Diploma Course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
This course is registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association), which is internationally recognised as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, doctors and, increasingly, by the general public. Upon completion of the course you can gain membership to the CMA, which in addition to supplying a professional accreditation, offers a number of benefits, all of which can be found here.
This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists), both of which are internationally recognised organisations. The IAHT certify personal development, health, fitness and nutrition courses. The IANLPC is a global support network for NLP Professionals and coaches, including the fields of Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy Business Coaching, Leadership, Nutritional, CBT, Personal Development and Holistic Therapy.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : email@example.com
- To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- Our friendly course advisors are available for support
- This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists), both of which are internationally recognised organisations
- Upon completion of the course you will receive Diploma Certificates from the IANLPC and Centre of Excellence.