Welcome to Nick Faldo's Mediterranean Masterpiece
Sir Nick Faldo's Mediterranean Masterpiece Situated at the heart of the prestigious Eléa Estate in Cyprus, Eléa Estate Golf Club offers world-class golf in a stunning setting.
The challenging Par 71 course, designed by the legendary Sir Nick Faldo, incorporates numerous natural features and boasts stunning views of the Mediterranean.
We believe Eléa Estate will place Cyprus firmly on the map as a leading golf destination, and the combination of great golf and meticulous attention to detail – the hallmark of the Eléa Estate experience –will ensure it quickly becomes a destination of choice for golfers across the globe and take Cyprus golf to new levels.
This deal offers the following options:
- 2 people + 1 Buggy = €140 instead of €209
- 3 people + 2 Buggies = €195 instead of €331
- 4 people + 2 Buggies = €240 instead of €418
The fascinating layout of the Eléa Golf Course circulates through stands of mature carob and olive trees, while the dramatic outcrops of weathered limestone strike a contrast with the deep green of the paspalum grass fairways and semi-roughs.
In a carefully planned ecological design, individual holes are fringed by undisturbed and un-irrigated swathes of colourful native ‘garrigue’ flora. This stunning visual effect invokes a truly Mediterranean feel, while retaining the ethos of a traditional and dramatic experience for the golfer.
Eléa's course has been created to challenge golfers of every level. The par 71, 18-hole course, designed by Sir Nick Faldo, incorporates natural features to evoke a truly Mediterranean feel.
The course has been created to be sympathetic to its stunning setting, while still embodying the traditions of the game.
Skill, strategy, precision – and maybe a little luck – are needed if you’re to be victorious here. But, win or lose, playing at Eléa Golf Club promises to be a memorable experience.
Created by a legend, cared for by a dedicated team and already attracting international interest, Eléa Golf Club is set to be one of the leading golf destinations in the Mediterranean.
Nick Faldo "When designing a golf course, what I hope I can offer players more than anything is an experience that will live long in the memory."
"I also hope to draw on my experience during 30 years as a professional golfer in which time I've played on some of the world's best-loved courses. What I've always respected more than anything else is a design that requires a certain amount of strategic interaction, a course that will pose challenges and ask questions of a player. Of course, we also want our golf to be played in a natural environment that fits perfectly with its surroundings – perhaps even enhance them."
"These are the principles that have driven our design at the Eléa Golf Club."
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Advance booking is essential on tel: 26 202004
- Voucher Valid from 20/12/2019 until 15/02/2020
- Dress code : no denim, collared shirt.
- For more info visit www.eleaestate.com
- Present printed voucher at the time of your visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Please have you voucher code available when making your reservation.
- Reservation times 7 days a week from 11am onwards
- This voucher is for the tee time and 2 to 4 players (please confirm names/number upon booking)
- Should any rental items be required, please reserve at time of booking (e.g. trolleys, buggies, clubs etc)
- Play 18 holes
- World class golf course
- Par 71 course, designed by the legendary Sir Nick Faldo
- Deal Includes Golf Buggy(s)
- Open every day
- Located 7km from downtown Paphos
- A superb classically-styled Clubhouse which forms the centrepiece for the course
- The course incorporates numerous natural features
- Boasts stunning views of the Mediterranean
- Great Practice Facilities - Putting, Chipping, Bunker, Short Game & Longer Game
- Golf Academy - lessons for all including our indoor full air-conditioned swing studio
- Resident PGA Professional on-site
1 Eleon Aveuue
Tel (+357) 26 202004