Lavender Essential Oil - 10 ml
The proven health benefits of lavender essential oil include its ability to reduce stress and anxiety, eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, prevent acne, enhance blood circulation, and treat respiratory problems. Lavender oil is used extensively in aromatherapy and works as a natural sleep aid. Its potent antibacterial nature makes it a wonderful household cleanser and deodorant.
What is Lavender Essential Oil?
The lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant (Lavandula angustifolia), primarily through steam distillation. Lavender flowers are known for their calming fragrance and have been used for making potpourri for centuries. The Latin name of lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash”. This is because lavender flowers and lavender essential oil have been used since ancient times by the Romans, Persians, Greeks, and Egyptians as a bath additive and perfume.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Collect from our Natural Healing and wellness center in Paphos
- Click here for a map
- Present printed voucher at time of visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- Lavender Essential Oil - 10 ml
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Neuroprotective Effect
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Helps with Respiratory Disorder
- Promotes Sleep
- Anti-bacterial Properties
- Treats Acne
- ...and many other uses!