Getting a good night's sleep is essential. If you have insomnia, it can affect your entire life, because if you cannot sleep, you cannot function.
This certified 12 module course explains the issues that can occur from insomnia and offers many solutions to overcome the condition and lead a healthier, happier life.
The Insomnia Practitioner Course describes what insomnia is, including the causes of it and the therapies that sufferers may find useful. Sleep deprivation, chronic stress and the effects of each of these are covered in the course.
You’ll learn what the study of brainwaves can tell us about our health and well-being, sleep and insomnia. The four brainwave types are explained, covering what happens as the brain takes on each state and what it means to us. Further to this, the course looks at the stages of sleep we go through each night, the Circadian rhythms that affect us over each 24-hour period, and what happens to our bodies when we have an inadequate amount of sleep.
The course considers why certain foods and drinks disturb our sleep. Amongst other information, you’ll discover how having a nightcap may be detrimental to a good night’s sleep and how smoking can also upset sleep as well contribute to sleep apnoea and snoring.
As you gain an understanding of the contributing factors of insomnia, you will also gain the knowledge of the techniques that you can incorporate into your life to aid sleep. One such method involves being mindful of your breath. The course outlines the benefits to conscious breathing and guides you through several techniques that can aid relaxation, lower stress levels and improve your ability to fall asleep.
Keeping a sleep/stress journal can also help you to pinpoint what is affecting your sleep. You’ll learn what should be included in this and ways to overcome the issues it highlights. Having an evening ritual that eases you into getting ready for bed and making sure that the bedroom is a shrine to sleep and relaxation are two ways to create the right atmosphere for a great night’s sleep. You will learn about both.
Although there are physical factors and conditions that can contribute to someone suffering from insomnia, many people are afflicted due to a lack of control of their mind and the stresses of life. The Insomnia Practitioner Course gives in-depth explanations of meditation and hypnosis as tools for improving your life, reducing stress and anxiety, and overcoming insomnia. You’ll learn specific techniques that will aid relaxation and promote restful sleep.
The Insomnia Practitioner Course looks at medicinal treatments. You’ll learn about prescription medications for insomnia – when each type is administered and the common side effects associated with taking sleeping pills.
The course also looks at holistic alternatives to prescription medication. You’ll learn about the power of herbs, homoeopathic remedies, and aromatherapy in the treatment of insomnia.
Who Would Benefit from the Course?
The Insomnia Practitioner Course has been designed to provide you with practical techniques to reduce stress and anxiety, improve your lifestyle and health, and overcome insomnia. You’ll find some techniques more appealing than others, but you will find something here to help you create a healthy routine of restful sleep.
From studying the course and putting the knowledge contained within to use in your own life, you can go on to provide help to others as a holistic Insomnia Practitioner.
The Insomnia Practitioner Course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home, you also receive your own tutor for full tutor support when completing the course. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists), both of which are internationally recognised organisations. The IAHT certify personal development, health, fitness and nutrition courses. The IANLPC is a global support network for NLP Professionals and coaches, including the fields of Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy Business Coaching, Leadership, Nutritional, CBT, Personal Development and Holistic Therapy.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : email@example.com
- To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- Our friendly course advisors are available for support
- This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists), both of which are internationally recognised organisations
- Upon completion of the course you will receive Diploma Certificates from the IANLPC and Centre of Excellence.
- Upon completion of this course you can work as an Insomnia Practitioner either on a 1-2-1 basis or with groups of people, either in a therapy practice or in the workplace.