Diet & Nutritional Advisor Course
Train to become a Nutritionist from the comfort of your own home with this comprehensive fully certified Diet and Nutrition Advisor course.
In this course you will develop a strong foundational understanding of nutrition in the human body. Over 14 units you will come to understand the main systems of the human body, and how what humans consume (in diet and supplements) combines with their activity level (exercise) and pathology (dietary disorders) to determine their overall health.
In this course you will explore the main systems of the human body, specifically looking at how nutrition is taken in and utilized to provide energy and build our bodies. You will learn about the various vitamins and minerals that humans need and how they work, while also exploring the impact of water and other nutrients on people. You will learn about metabolism, vegetarianism, fat storage and more. All of this works towards a final discussion on how to consult with future clients to help them understand the role that nutrition and activity level plays in their health, wellness and longevity. In short, you will learn how important a nutritionist can be in helping people to lead long, healthy lives.
This course is a distance learning course and is fully certified, upon succesful completion of the course assessment you can get insured to practice as a Nutritionist and to start seeing clients.
Other work options are available to a certified nutritionist too:
Not everyone relishes the prospect of being self employed. For those looking to gain other employment, a certificate in nutrition will enable you to work in a health food store or work in a nutrition research company. Gyms and fitness centres welcome trained nutritionists to their teams.
The Nutritionist Course Details:
· The course is broken down into 14 units and will take around 150 hours of study to complete.
· Assessment is through quizzes and written assessment which must be submitted for marking and appraisal either via email or by post.
· You will also have access to a designated course tutor who can help you to navigate any challenges you may face.
Start your own business. After successfully completing our Diet and Nutrition Advisor course, you will be sufficiently qualified to start and run your own private practice as a nutritionist or diet and nutrition advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home, you also receive your own tutor for full tutor support when completing the course. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace. The course comes with a course assessment in the form of quizzes, written questions and short essays, once you have completed your course assessment please email or post it back to us for marking, you will then receive your feedback and certificates.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- Our friendly course advisors are available for support via email on email@example.com
- Completed coursework and assessments can be delivered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course is fully certified via the IANLPC, upon completion of the course assessment you will receive your Diploma Certificates from the IANLPC and Centre of Excellence.
- Upon completion of this course you can work as a Nutrional Advisor either on a 1-2-1 basis or with groups of people, either in a therapy practice or in the workplace.