Interior Designer Course
Do you dream of starting a career as an Interior Designer? Have you ever considered following that dream and setting up your own business making an income as an Interior Designer? Or maybe you just have a burning desire to improve your own home and to learn Interior Design tools and techniques to creating the space of your dreams. Well whatever you desire to do, if you have answered yes to any of these questions then this is definitely the course for you.
About Interior Design
As an Interior Designer you will consult with your clients to plan and carry out the design of their interior and furnishings. This course covers a whole range of aspects relating to interior design and the elements that need to be considered in the planning stages.
Did the first cave woman care whether the bedcover she’d made from that prized rough, orange sable tooth tiger skin her husband dragged home the previous week co-ordinate well with the smooth, grey tusked mammal grey hide she used to cover the entrance to her den? And what about those drawings on the wall? Did she worry they were getting a bit old hat?
If she did we can take the origins of interior design right back to the Stone Ages. For, when it comes down to it, interior design is about making sure the furniture, accessories and other decorative elements in our homes are aesthetically pleasing – either to us, our visitors or, in the case of an interior designer – his or her clients.
Today interior design refers to all the decorative and design elements within the interior of a room and home. This comprehensive and exciting online course is a great introduction into interior design and will show you how to become an Interior Designer from the comfort of your own home!
Start your own business. After successfully completing our Interior Designer Diploma Course, you may want to start and run your own Interior Design Company or simply help yourself, friends or family create and design the ideal home.
The origins of Interior design
Influences through the ages
The Background cont.
Great Designers of our recent past
Defining a style
Design Elements cont.
Texture & Pattern
Room Elements cont.
Room Elements cont.
Planning the project
Choosing a colour scheme
Choosing wall treatments
The Project cont.
Choosing window dressings
Arranging the furniture
Tools of the trade
Making a living from Interior design
Have you got what it takes to be an Interior Designer?
Setting up a small business
Making a living from Interior design cont.
Health & safety
This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home, there is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace, full tutor support and free monthly practice groups in Manchester and London are also included, these enable all students to come along and practice their new skills and speak to a tutor if need be.
Up on completion of your course assessment you will receive your 3 Interior Designer Diploma Certificates from the Centre of Excellence, the IANLPC and the IAHT.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Have you already designed successful schemes for your home and for your family and friends?
Do they often encourage you to start your own business?
Would you like a career change but don't have the confidence, experience and qualifications?
Do you have creative talent but need professional training?
Do you enjoy interior design as a hobby and read interior design magazines?
Are you interested in becoming an interior designer?
...then this is the interior design course for you!
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : email@example.com
- To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- Our friendly course advisors are available for support
- This course is fully certified via the IANLPC, upon completion of the course assessment you will receive your Diploma Certificates from the IANLPC and Centre of Excellence.
- Upon completion of this course you may want to start and run your own Interior Design Company or simply help yourself, friends or family create and design the ideal home.