This online photography masterclass explores various areas from basic camera settings, shooting styles and editing.
This course will teach you the ins and outs of photography even if you have little to no experience.
For beginners to advanced, this course covers everything from specific styles to how to use products and taking stellar photographs.
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of camera you use, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your photography skills to the next level.
Whether you prefer taking photos of nature, animals, or people, a great photographer knows how to compose a shot, light it, and edit it. By honing these skills, you can sell your photos so you can turn your passion into a career. This course shows you how.
- Understanding the Camera & Different Types
- Purchasing a Camera & Additional Equipment
- Camera Anatomy & Settings – What are all these buttons?
- Take better photos by learning the manual settings
- Take better photos by using stabilization
- Take better photos with composition
- Take better photos with better lighting
- All about lenses
- Situational photography
- Modern Photography
- Photo Editing
- Photography Careers
- Selling your photographs
- Wedding Photography
- Travelling as a photographer
- Quiz Assessments
Click here for a more detailed breakdown of the modules (in the curriculum section)
Groups who might like the course include:
- Amateur photographers
- Families or holidaymakers looking to take more beautiful photographs
- 200 modules covering a host of photography areas
- No prior experience required
- Features classroom theory and practical demonstrations
- Quizzes and assignments to put the theory into practice!
- Covers manual settings, composition, lighting and smart phone photography
- Take pictures in different scenarios: kids, landscapes, panoramas, wildlife and much more
- Enjoy lifetime access so you can dip and out whenever you need!