"Scuba diving is perhaps the most addictive pastime ever, just ask a diver!"
This deal is for one person to complete the PADI Scuba Diver course.
You can complete the PADI Scuba Diver within 2 days. The course certifies you to dive to a maximum of 12 metres, and is a full lifetime certification.
It is made up of the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five pool sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives that make up the Open Water diver course, so easily up-gradable to PADI Open Water, when you are ready. This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a great warm up for the Open Water Diver course.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
All students aged 10yrs - 14 yrs will be certified as PADI JUNIOR Scuba Diver. Depth is still restricted to 12 metres, and you must dive with a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor.
About Latchi Watersports Dive Centre.
We are a PADI five star Instructor Development Dive Centre and the premiere scuba diving centre in Latchi on the North West coast of Cyprus. We have the beautiful Akamas National Park at our doorstep, other dive centres drive the length of Cyprus to dive here! We also have the magnificent Zenobia, one of the top 10 wreck dives in the world, within a short distance from us.
Our highly qualified, professional and patient diving staff have many years experience between them. They will strive to make your diving experience exceptional.
Our three commercial dive boats mean that we can provide a more attentive service to our customers. Our divers experience a more leisurely diving trip with space to relax and prepare equipment.
Safety and comfort is paramount and we always have the necessary first aid equipment with us, including 100% oxygen. You will always have an instructor close at hand, in the water and out, as well as surface cover. All of our diving equipment is regularly maintained and serviced, as we have our own in house service technician. All boats come with lifejackets and full safety equipment.
Most of the dive sites are just a short boat ride away. There are also very good shore diving opportunities available, for those divers who don’t enjoy boats. With many protected bays to dive that offer crystal clear, calm waters, sunny days, 20-40 meters visibility and temperatures of 30+ degrees in summer, diving in Cyprus is an opportunity not to be missed!
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Call Latchi Watersports to book at least 24 hours in advance on 26322095 / 99174443
- Participants aged 10 - 14 yrs old certify as PADI Junior Scuba Divers.
- For more information visit www.latchiwatersportscentre.com or www.latchidivecentre.com
- Have voucher details ready when booking
- Present printed voucher at the time of your visit
- Must be medically fit to dive
- Voucher valid until 14th June 2019
- Amazing underwater adventures await!.
- Deal is for 1 person to certify on PADI Scuba Diver course
- Includes Manuals and Certification (worth €75 each person)
- 2 day course
- Suitable for everyone aged 10 or over.
- No prior experience required.
- Dive the beautiful Aphrodites bay.
- Easy to upgrade to a PADI Open Water diving course.
- Fully qualified instruction.
- All diving equipment is provided.
- Dive with PADI 5 star Dive Centre.
t. 26322095 / 99174443