What Will You Learn?
The Travel Photography Course provides an all-encompassing, and practical knowledge of all areas that should be considered when capturing images, memories, whilst travelling.
This includes how to prepare to travel, the equipment you should take, getting used to your camera’s equipment and functions, how to take photographs, and how to edit them after your trip, along with other considerations to make whilst travelling.
This course covers all aspects of photography whilst travelling, how and what to prepare before departing, and editing skills you can use once you have your images. After a brief introduction that highlights a little of the history of travel photography, including why and how it came about, the course moves onto the first module: Preparation. Although not an area that you may consider important, or may not have considered at all, areas such as: how to do your research, so you get the kind of imagery you want, what equipment to pack, knowing how you’re going to get around, how to find the best places to visit and more.
The Travel Photography Course is all about the first day/s of your trip. This includes useful information on the safety of your possessions (something you will want to be particularly aware of when carrying expensive equipment), your money and yourself, what you should do when you arrive, and some tips and techniques for capturing interesting images of people and places.
Continuing with advice on photography techniques, module 3 goes into depth about a number of techniques, when and how to employ them, and it also explains what the various standard modes on your camera should be used for. It also brings up some ideas on how to improve your compositions, and photography in general, along with giving some ideas of how to adapt if the weather is not going your way.
Module 4 guides you through what to do once you’re back from your trip. This includes information on what to look out for when sorting through your photographs and a variety of techniques you can use to correct or improve images, using computer software.
Module 1: Preparation
Module 2: Arrival
Module 3: During Your Trip
Module 4: After the Trip
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
The Travel Photography Course is perfect for anyone who is going on a trip, whether backpacking through India or going for a weekend trip to Barcelona and everywhere in-between. This course will teach you essential skills to get the best from your photography and immortalise your trip with incredible imagery, along with providing tips on how to go about finding the best photo opportunities, as well as how to travel safely and economically.
The course takes students from beginner-level and is ideal for anyone who wants to improve the quality of their photographs in general, whether it is to understand how to take better images, how to use the functions on their camera or/and how to edit photographs.
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- This is a Level 3 course and will give you 150 CPD (Continued Professional Development) points
- Upon successful completion you will receive two certificates. A certified diploma certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned on the course.
- This course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme