What Will You Learn?
Who doesn't love a good wedding? The gowns, the flowers, the food, the music… If you've always loved helping others to plan their special occasions, then this comprehensive Wedding Planner Business Diploma Course is for you.
Let’s plan a wedding!
This powerful course contains everything that you need to learn to start a successful wedding planner business. You’ll be guided through all of the essential steps, be given all the relevant information, and will receive the worksheets, forms, and checklists you need to hit the ground running upon graduation.
In addition, at the end of each learning unit is a Unit Project. This is designed to give you the experience and expertise you need to attract clients right away.
And, what’s even more fun is the Section Assignments. In these, you will practice what you’ve learned in the section as if you were working with an actual bridal client. By the end of this course, you will have planned a virtual wedding from start to finish!
Are you ready to get started?
Module 1: Introducing the Wedding Planning Industry
Module 2: Think Like a Planner
Module 3: Folklore, Traditions and Etiquette
Module 4: Developing a Wedding Theme
Module 5: Locations for Ceremony and Reception
Module 6: The Psychology of a Bride
Module 7: Client Consultations
Module 8: Preparing a Wedding Budget
Module 9: Wedding Catering
Module 10: Flowers and Décor
Module 11: Music and Entertainment
Module 12: Photography and Videography
Module 13: Before the Wedding
Module 14: The Ceremony
Module 15: The Reception
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
From complete novice to already successful event planner, anyone keen to plan Weddings and make people's dreams come true, this course is an absolute must!
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Not valid with other offers
- Online Course only
- Voucher valid for 30 days from issue
- For enquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To redeem your voucher please CLICK HERE
- Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
- You will see a box “Apply free course code”
- Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
- Click “Apply”
- This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
- Then proceed to the checkout
- If you already have an account you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
- There is no time limit for completing the course it can be studied in your own time at your own pace
- This course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home
- You receive your own tutor for full tutor support
- This is a Level 3 course and will give you 150 CPD (Continued Professional Development) points
- Upon successful completion you will receive two certificates. A certified diploma certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned on the course
This course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme.